Tuesday, 8 January 2013
Future Blogging
What will happen to this blog in the coming year is anyone’s guess. I really don’t have the motivation to continue with it as I have up until September. There is no reason to continue it in that form anymore and I can’t see that situation being resolved quickly.
So what to expect of the blog in 2013, will be the occasional post about programs I watch on TV and the odd photo post and that will be about it. There is unlikely to be any political post as freedom of speech is now dead in Rutland. The Country Council will soon start to sue anyone that questions what they say and do thanks to the Conservatives and their Liberal Democrats friends in London.
Anyway I hope everyone that passes by and reads the past posts and even the future ones has a wonderful New Year. I'm trying to be hopeful so it might be a great year, who knows, but some how I don't think it won't, not much changes for the good and never will.
So what to expect of the blog in 2013, will be the occasional post about programs I watch on TV and the odd photo post and that will be about it. There is unlikely to be any political post as freedom of speech is now dead in Rutland. The Country Council will soon start to sue anyone that questions what they say and do thanks to the Conservatives and their Liberal Democrats friends in London.
Anyway I hope everyone that passes by and reads the past posts and even the future ones has a wonderful New Year. I'm trying to be hopeful so it might be a great year, who knows, but some how I don't think it won't, not much changes for the good and never will.
Posted by
Roy
Labels:
Blogging
2 comments:
Only you can make those changes thing dont just fall out your feet you have to start them off!!
Why bother making changes, it won't get me what I really want from life, it just isn't going to happen. And in any case where would I start? It is pointless.
Post a Comment