As for the blog you never know I might start writing again if things one day manage to sort themseleves out and I have something to say.
Tuesday, 5 March 2013
Feels like Spring
Well the weather has turned at last for the better and fingers crossed we won't have any more snow until next winter. It really feels at the moment that spring has arrived and although not warm, there is the promise of warmer weather to come.
What I love about this time of year is that it normally feels like a time of rebirth with the countryside turning from the browns of the winter into the lush greens of the spring. Then there are the birds and their songs and the gardenss blooming with lovely yellow daffodils.
As for the blog you never know I might start writing again if things one day manage to sort themseleves out and I have something to say.
As for the blog you never know I might start writing again if things one day manage to sort themseleves out and I have something to say.
Posted by
Roy
Labels:
Thoughts
.jpg)