Thursday, 3 October 2013
Beautiful Stamford
One of the gems of South Lincolnshire has to be the beautiful town of Stamford which is close to the boarder of Rutland and a must for anyone that is visiting Rutland for a Holiday or a short break. I'm just going to let the pictures speak for me on this occasion.
It truly is a lovely place and the architecture is beautiful as are the churches and the shops. You can spend a day there with ease and their is plenty to do and look at in and around the town. It a place I return to time and time again and each time I love it more and more.
It truly is a lovely place and the architecture is beautiful as are the churches and the shops. You can spend a day there with ease and their is plenty to do and look at in and around the town. It a place I return to time and time again and each time I love it more and more.
Posted by
Roy








No comments:
Post a Comment