Tuesday, 29 April 2014

Looking Back

I was looking back through the older posts in the blog today to be dismayed that all the early pictures are missing and need replacing. There were all originally hosted Facebook and is seems the linking doesn't work any more at all. I had noticed it before but thought it might be something that Facebook itself might fix and left it to sort itself out.



I would love to also post some of the early pictures of all the girls together, like this one from when Lucy was just a baby sitting on Catherine's knee. Although I have no date for when it was taken I know the location was the Adventure Playground  at Rutland Water near the Sykes Lane visitor center and I can remember all four girls having a wonderful day together. Happy times indeed now very sadly passed and missed. 

Hopefully over the summer I can get some time to at least replace the missing pictures and fill in the gaps. If time allows maybe it time to post some of those older pictures too before they get lost in the mists of time and memory.