Friday, 28 May 2010
Two Years Ago
It was two years ago that I move my family to Rutland. All the people that mattered to me because I promised someone I would move them back home. It was for them I came here and with them I fell in love with the place. It is amazing to think I have been living here two years. At times it feels like a lifetime so much has happened. There have been massive highs, exciting times, fun times and the lowest point of my life, other than the death of my Mother and Father. All this in one place and over a short space of time and all in one place.
The highs included moving in and the weeks that followed, which I must admit were some of happiest weeks in the past ten years or so, then our first Christmas, George coming to the house, the children at there new school and seeing them settle in, starting work again and the interviews for full time work, taking the girls out to parks and theme parks, the list goes on and on. The good times have been really good, even special.
Then there are lows, or should I say low point in all of this. The a weekend in late July last year where it all went so badly wrong when Lucy's mummy did what she did. My heart was not just broken it was ripped to shreds and my life was left a ruin. I had put every penny I had into the family and more. What is strange is I have forgiven her, because I understand and know it is not her fault, there something bigger that she can't control and never will completely.
The bad time has gone now and it is time to rebuild. That is what I plan to do. I can never have what I had because that is gone despite what I feel inside, but I can walk into the future full of hope that one day my dreams will come true. They say never lose sight of your dreams and something I will never do. Lets hope for a better year this year in the place I love so much with the people I love.
[Edited 30th May 2010 - Content removed]
Posted by
Roy
No comments:
Post a Comment