Monday, 31 May 2010
Pick ups and Drop offs
Just and observation. I'm not sure why after all this time I still find picking up and dropping off Lucy so difficult. I never know what to make of it all or how to handle it. Sometimes I feel that they go ok and at other times that I have done something wrong and everything is my fault. I know it might not be me that has upset her, but I feel that it is me. I'm just to sensitive to her moods, but I guess that is to be expected, I do care because we have someone special in common. I just wish we could be friends at least, but that is probably against the rules. There seems to be rules for everything. Lot of the time I feel we are not even amicable about dealing with our Lucy, but we do have Lucy together and she is the joy of both our worlds so it would make sense to build the bridges. I really don't feel anything negative about her, that all went ages ago.
Posted by
Roy
Labels:
Lucy,
Reflection
No comments:
Post a Comment