Thursday, 13 June 2013
Big Brother 2013
Well the summer must be officially here with the start of the new series of Big Brother on Channel 5. This will be 14th series of the show in the UK which frist started way back in the year 2000 on rival Channel 4.
Having watched for so so many years, when I stumbled Big Brother 1 on Channel 4, I find myself still looking forward to the start of each new series and quickly find myself watching the series night on night until it ends. It seems this year will be no different for me and I'm sure I will get grpped as I have in previous years.
I know people have had a go at Channel 5 for changing the format of the show slightly, changing the voting system and the lack of live feed, but overal I think they have done a grand job in keeping the show alive. If it wasn't for them we would have no show at all.
Having watched for so so many years, when I stumbled Big Brother 1 on Channel 4, I find myself still looking forward to the start of each new series and quickly find myself watching the series night on night until it ends. It seems this year will be no different for me and I'm sure I will get grpped as I have in previous years.
I know people have had a go at Channel 5 for changing the format of the show slightly, changing the voting system and the lack of live feed, but overal I think they have done a grand job in keeping the show alive. If it wasn't for them we would have no show at all.
Posted by
Roy
Labels:
Big Brother
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment