Wednesday, 1 January 2014
Happy New Year
Just a quick post to welcome everyone to the New Year. Not sure what to say after the last post of last year, but all you can do is live in hope. The previous won't be easy to forget, although some of it I want to permanently. It hasn't been the best of years by a long way. In fact in someways there hasn't been worse.
Every year we expect better of the next, and this year that won't be hard for me. Won't say what I expect, because it will all go wrong if i did, but know this I will enter the year with an open heart and full of love to those I hold so dear in my life and I wish all of you that read this blog a very happy new year.
Every year we expect better of the next, and this year that won't be hard for me. Won't say what I expect, because it will all go wrong if i did, but know this I will enter the year with an open heart and full of love to those I hold so dear in my life and I wish all of you that read this blog a very happy new year.
Posted by
Roy
Labels:
Thoughts
