Friday, 3 January 2014
Celebrity Big Brother - Winter 2014
with the coming of the new year comes the first Celebrity Big Brother of the year, the other one being later in the summer. Although I'm not so involved in the ThisisBigBrother forum as I use to be I still enjoy the show and look forward to the release of the new pictures of the house, a sure sign the series is about to start.
As aways I looking forward to it and seeing what the crazy Celebrities get up to and what Big Brother can throw at them. Channel 5 might not have the viewing figures of the original Channel 4 shows but it has breathed new life into the show both in the Celebrity version and the main summer shows. If you like the reality television I can recommend it.
As aways I looking forward to it and seeing what the crazy Celebrities get up to and what Big Brother can throw at them. Channel 5 might not have the viewing figures of the original Channel 4 shows but it has breathed new life into the show both in the Celebrity version and the main summer shows. If you like the reality television I can recommend it.
Posted by
Roy
Labels:
Big Brother,
TV





No comments:
Post a Comment