Friday, 2 April 2010
Why Write a Blog?
After what has happened to me over the past few years I needed a way to remind me of the thing that have happened in my life. A lot of my past has been changed by others and I lost the past in someone else's version of history. So the way to make sure that doesn't happen to me again it is as blog in the form of a dairy about what I do with the girls and some of things that effect my life.
Unfortunately I can't write about everything and those know me might have some understanding to why. This blog could be interpreted in completely the wrong way. I wish it was different and I could express myself more fully but that can never happen. There are somethings, people and feelings that I am simply not allowed to mention despite how much they fill my mind.
It is just the way things are for me and although being completly open would be good for me I wouldn't want to hurt others dear to me.
Posted by
Roy
Labels:
Blogging
No comments:
Post a Comment