Saturday, 17 November 2012
Emily in the News
It was a suprise to see Emily in the Rutland Times today. Although she had been working on a science project on a project for a few days I didn't expect the press to pick the story up.
The idea was that teams of talented scientists came up against the Catmose Dragons Den in order to gain funding for their fireworks ideas. Being chosen to take part was impressive enough, but Emily managed to help her team pip the others to the post and win the Dragons Den Challenge. So here is a big well done Emily blog post, I'm proud of you and all your sisters.
The idea was that teams of talented scientists came up against the Catmose Dragons Den in order to gain funding for their fireworks ideas. Being chosen to take part was impressive enough, but Emily managed to help her team pip the others to the post and win the Dragons Den Challenge. So here is a big well done Emily blog post, I'm proud of you and all your sisters.
Posted by
Roy
Labels:
Emily

1 comment:
Well done to Emily. Moira x
Post a Comment