Friday, 2 November 2012
Another Birthday
Today my little one Lucy turns five. It is amazing how quickly time goes by. I still remember holding her in my arms when she was born.
There was so much promise back then and so much to look forward to. Now things have change so much my dreams back then seem like they were just that fantasy and nothing was real at all. I love her so much and always wanted to bring her up and play a full part in her life, but the chance of doing that past years ago. I’m just sorry it couldn’t be like that fot her.
I love Lucy, just like her sisters, and I just hope whatever she is doing she has a great time. I’m sorry, I’m not there.
There was so much promise back then and so much to look forward to. Now things have change so much my dreams back then seem like they were just that fantasy and nothing was real at all. I love her so much and always wanted to bring her up and play a full part in her life, but the chance of doing that past years ago. I’m just sorry it couldn’t be like that fot her.
I love Lucy, just like her sisters, and I just hope whatever she is doing she has a great time. I’m sorry, I’m not there.
Posted by
Roy
Labels:
Lucy