Sunday, 18 November 2012
More Him and Her
A show I have loved since it started is about to return to our screen, the wonderful comedy series “Him and Her”, now in it’s third series, and hopefully going strong towards a 4th and 5th series.
It is the story of Becky and Steve who spend their days watching DVD’s in their bedsit, constantly being interrupted by Dan and various relations, to great comic effect. What I love about the show is crude and natural way the show is directed and filmed, which really suits the style of the excellent writing and shows off the quality of the scripts. It reminds me of watching short plays or listening to a play on the radio rather than what you would expect from modern television. In away this is a breath of fresh air.
Anyway, if you want a good laugh and you need a smile I can highly recommend it.. The new series starts tonight on BBC3 and it is not to be missed.
It is the story of Becky and Steve who spend their days watching DVD’s in their bedsit, constantly being interrupted by Dan and various relations, to great comic effect. What I love about the show is crude and natural way the show is directed and filmed, which really suits the style of the excellent writing and shows off the quality of the scripts. It reminds me of watching short plays or listening to a play on the radio rather than what you would expect from modern television. In away this is a breath of fresh air.
Anyway, if you want a good laugh and you need a smile I can highly recommend it.. The new series starts tonight on BBC3 and it is not to be missed.
Posted by
Roy
Labels:
TV

No comments:
Post a Comment