Tuesday, 22 July 2014
Just one of those days
In life you have good days and bad. Some that remember and some that you would rather forget. The feelings of both types of days tend to stick with you as do the reasons for those feelings. Sometimes it can be happy events and sometimes events of great loss. For whatever reasons we have days we remember more than most and more often and not those feelings are about things or people that matter to us in some way.
For me this time of year is full of those feelings and although I can think of some happy events the one that sticks out in my mind is of the later kind. Although I could talk about it here, maybe this isn't the place or the time, except to say it was something that hurt and changed my life and loss I will never forget or stop regretting. It was one of those changing points in life where you find yourself lost on a road you never believed or expected you would be on, and in my case one I didn't want to go down. You wished you said something and did more than you did. The affect of this change in direction was like being hit by a bus and being left asking question after question about what went on before and to which I still don't have complete answers.
So why am I writing this, well I'm not sure it just one of those days I guess, one that was important and where I lost something special that can't be replaced. Just one of those days.
For me this time of year is full of those feelings and although I can think of some happy events the one that sticks out in my mind is of the later kind. Although I could talk about it here, maybe this isn't the place or the time, except to say it was something that hurt and changed my life and loss I will never forget or stop regretting. It was one of those changing points in life where you find yourself lost on a road you never believed or expected you would be on, and in my case one I didn't want to go down. You wished you said something and did more than you did. The affect of this change in direction was like being hit by a bus and being left asking question after question about what went on before and to which I still don't have complete answers.
So why am I writing this, well I'm not sure it just one of those days I guess, one that was important and where I lost something special that can't be replaced. Just one of those days.
Posted by
Roy
Labels:
Thoughts
