Saturday, 5 July 2014
Sony PSP
It is to forget in these days of instant entertainment on your smart phone the games and machine of the past that gave us so much pleasure. Games like Gottlieb Pinball Classics on the PSP, Everybody's Golf, Medievil Resurrection and even the Grand Theft Auto series of PSP games.
Of all the games I love Gottlieb Pinball Classics, it has to be one of my favourite games because it something you can pick up and play and put down agin when something else comes along. I can remember in the past being taken with the game and playing it on holiday in the quieter moments during the evenings to unwind and relax from the day. Back then I use to have competitions playing the game with other people, both of us trying to get the high score on the "Big Shot" table.
I never forget the first time I saw Medievil Resurrection which was one of the early games released for the PSP with games like the incredible Wipe Out and I was amazed at what such a tiny machine could do. Of course things have moved on from there with the games you can play on your phone being incredible, but then your phone won't let you play form between four to six hours without running out of battery which in my view is still an important feature of being able to play portable games.
Having charged my PSP I'm looking forward to playing those old games again. In all I have around 50 games and with games second hand from £2 to £5 there still lots of fun to be had from the old machine.
Of all the games I love Gottlieb Pinball Classics, it has to be one of my favourite games because it something you can pick up and play and put down agin when something else comes along. I can remember in the past being taken with the game and playing it on holiday in the quieter moments during the evenings to unwind and relax from the day. Back then I use to have competitions playing the game with other people, both of us trying to get the high score on the "Big Shot" table.
I never forget the first time I saw Medievil Resurrection which was one of the early games released for the PSP with games like the incredible Wipe Out and I was amazed at what such a tiny machine could do. Of course things have moved on from there with the games you can play on your phone being incredible, but then your phone won't let you play form between four to six hours without running out of battery which in my view is still an important feature of being able to play portable games.
Having charged my PSP I'm looking forward to playing those old games again. In all I have around 50 games and with games second hand from £2 to £5 there still lots of fun to be had from the old machine.
Posted by
Roy
Labels:
Computer Games,
Sony PSP

No comments:
Post a Comment