Saturday, 26 July 2014
Strange Saturday
Been one of those strange days where everything in life just feels wrong, my mood has been low and I have felt tired and at a loss with what to do with the day.
What is worse is when I feel on edge, frustrated and disappointed by life in general. In fact the the few days before starting with Wednesday has been this way. It something I haven't been able to shift for some reason. Hopefully things will get better and this mood will pass. I know we all have days like this but that never makes them easier.
What is worse is when I feel on edge, frustrated and disappointed by life in general. In fact the the few days before starting with Wednesday has been this way. It something I haven't been able to shift for some reason. Hopefully things will get better and this mood will pass. I know we all have days like this but that never makes them easier.
Posted by
Roy
Labels:
Thoughts
