Friday, 26 July 2013
All Change
Don't let the lovely sunset fool you today, the warm spell is nearly over if the story on the BBC News website is correct and the warmest spell since 2006 is nearly over.
With rain showers forecast for Saturday afternoon and then thunderstorms rolling up the country from France on Sunday marking then end of this part of the summer. I guess we will be in for more localised flooding some of the streets in the village and the main road will be under inches of water again for part of Sunday at least. Personally I have loved the weather, after all it was about time we had a change from those long damp summers of the recent past and something that more like the summers of old.
With rain showers forecast for Saturday afternoon and then thunderstorms rolling up the country from France on Sunday marking then end of this part of the summer. I guess we will be in for more localised flooding some of the streets in the village and the main road will be under inches of water again for part of Sunday at least. Personally I have loved the weather, after all it was about time we had a change from those long damp summers of the recent past and something that more like the summers of old.
Posted by
Roy
Labels:
Weather

No comments:
Post a Comment