Saturday, 13 July 2013
Glorious Weather
It seems like a long time ago since we really had a nice warm spell in July like we are having at the moment. Most of the recent summers have been plagued by rain. In fact the last one I can remember was four years ago, in a summer I remember only to well, when the warm spell went on and on.
With this warm spell predicted to well into next weekend and talk of it going on beyond we certainly turning around some of the predictions of the summer being a wash out. Hopefully there will be times when the girls will be together to have some water fights and general fun in the sun. I know I can't wait for the summer fun, it what I really need at the moment to make me smile. Time with all the people I love.
With this warm spell predicted to well into next weekend and talk of it going on beyond we certainly turning around some of the predictions of the summer being a wash out. Hopefully there will be times when the girls will be together to have some water fights and general fun in the sun. I know I can't wait for the summer fun, it what I really need at the moment to make me smile. Time with all the people I love.
.jpg)