Sunday, 17 November 2013

I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here

Another series of this classic reality television show is about to hit our screens. "I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here" has become a highlight of the autumn television for schedules for millions of people and for good reason, the shows format makes for good television viewing. 

 

Looking at the press the lineup this year it looks as good as any year. Yes there are the few celebrities that you think who are they but as usual you soon warm to them as get to know them. You can bet from one of the group, for whatever reason will get picked on by the public, but generally that passes and the voting public leaves them alone after they have proved themselves in the trials.

As always I will be glued to the television for the duration of the show as will many countless millions. Hope you will join me too.

No comments: