Saturday, 23 November 2013

Christmas at Gates Nursery 2013

Well it is that time of the year again and the local nursery turns into a winter wonderland for anyone that has any sense of the inner child to delight in the sprite of christmas future, present and past. Here is a selection of some of the photographs from wandering around the display this year, which would have been better if I had remembered to put my reading glasses on before I took them.


If you are in the Rutland area or live in one of the near by cities and find your self down this way do pop into Gates Nursery , in if you have little ones there is Santa's Grotto which at £5.99 per child is great fun and great value too with excellent gifts for the children.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boo

Roy said...

ust found your comment from 30th December 2013 in the spam bin. I can see why it thought it was spam, but all the same sorry about that.

Boo back - whoever you are, nice to meet you and all that and thanks for reading the blog.