Thursday, 5 June 2014

Big Brother 15

It is that time of the year again and we start off with a new summer series of Big Brother on Channel 5. It seems amazing that we have reached Big Brother 15 when a lot of people thought that show would end at Big Brother 11 when Channel 4 decided they would stop airing the show. Here are the pictures of the new house.


As always I will be watching the show, the only series I missed was Big Brother 4 when I spent a year without a television. It will be a long summer not just for the viewers but for the house mates too with the shows final on 15th August some two months and ten days after they went into the house. Then we will have a new series of the celebrity show to look forward too.

No comments: