Sunday, 12 October 2014

UK Independence Party Targetting Everyone

UKIP leader Nigel Farage has said his party is "targeting everybody" well it seems that someone in the party is trying hardER than anyone else to include "everyone" in his campaigning and that is Roger Helmer. He has been going places that normal MP'S would dare be seen to go to get votes.


It seems according to The Sun and a number of other newspapers, Roger Helmer was photographed visiting the Victoria House massage parlour in Lutterworth, on Friday. Clearly after the win for UKIP in Clacton-on-Sea he decided to see if he could harden support for the party.

Victoria House has by it's own account been driving men wild since 1999, and that is confirmed by some of the reviews on the web. Now I can't include all the details, far to raunchy, but one starts "XXX is sex on legs. Great slim figure with nicely sized responsive breasts. From the way she looks at you and touches during the massage you know is going to be special" and goes on to describe a complete service with an explosive ending.

According to Roger Helmer he works "extremely hard and when I do occasionally have time off I enjoy a massage." and “I hope my constituents will agree people are entitled to enjoy their leisure as they please.”

Speaking to the Leicester Mercury, where you can read the full story, he said “What I do in my own time is of no concern to anyone but myself, especially not The Sun." Before saying “I’ve always said people are welcome to ask me anything about my political life and political views, but my private life should be my own and is of no concern to anyone but me." 

The question is the UK Independence Party are going to do about his odd canvassing methods? After all other MP's have been removed from office for less and then stood down as MP at the first opportunity.

No comments: