Thursday, 24 November 2011

Another Menu

Well the next weeks idea's in food. Last week was a success, so let us hope the same can be said of this week offerings. I must say publishing menu is a great way to keep sticking our idea's is working well at the moment.


So the only question is, "What have we planned for the coming week?". Well here is the purposed menu we all came up with:
  • Friday - Baked sausages, with roasted butternut squash, onions and sweet potato, savoury baked beans and mash potatoes.
  • Saturday - Meat balls in onion gravy, carrots, cabbage medley and potatoes dauphinoise.
  • Sunday - Roast Chicken Potions with stuffing, spring greens, peas, sweetcorn and potato wedgies.
  • Monday - Beef and vegetable pie with puffy pastry, runner beans carrots, and mashed potatoes.
  • Tuesday - Butter Chicken Curry, pillar rice, coriander and garlic nan bread.
  • Wednesday - Roast Pork with stuffing, yorkshire puddings, apple sauce, cauliflower, broccoli, carrots and roast potatoes.
  • Thursday - Beef stew, with dumplings, carrots, french beans, and baked potatoes.
What I am looking forward to is cooking a pie. It seems ages since I have cooked the meat and made a pie from them. I just generally go for a stew, the easy option, but with hungry tummies to feed a pie will be more filling.

No comments: