Friday, 4 November 2011
Colour of the World
It is nearly that time when the tree in the garden loses the last of it leaves. Over the last few days I have been watching the wind blow them away one by one. Now they litter the garden like a carpet and the colours are simply amazing. It is a reminder that winter will soon be upon us and as the autumn colours fades winter will bring its own beauty to the world. Nature is just amazing when you live close to it.
I'm finding that the colour of the world and the light are of particular interest now. What I have noticed about the light is it different qualities, not only at different times of the day but at different times of the year as well. It is remarkably different. The actual colour of the light changes from session to session. I guess someone who is an artist is aware of it, but for me it has came as a bit of surprise. The only thing I can put it down to is all the photography I have been doing over the last few years. I really notice the difference now.
Posted by
Roy
Labels:
Thoughts
1 comment:
Beautiful Colours
Post a Comment