Sunday, 6 November 2011
The Music Slot
I have had a few people contact me recently and ask me what happened to the artist of the week spot on the blog and when is it going to start again. For those that are new it was a sort regular feature, for lack of better word, posted on a Monday's that stopped a few months back.
The answer is simple as to why it stopped, I'm not driving as much when I use to listen to the artistists I featured. It is something I miss because I love the music I listen too, but it a situation that will continue for a while. Not by choice I might add. It is a shame really because it was a post I always looked forward to writhing each week.
Posted by
Roy
Labels:
Artist of the Week,
Music

No comments:
Post a Comment