Saturday, 26 November 2011

At Last

At last I have caught up on all the family posts form a couple of weeks ago and hopefully it won't take me as long to write this weekends posts from when Lucy was with us. I know there is Fridays to do and by the end of the day Saturdays as well. Here is a link so you can find them quickly.




As for the other missing posts I will finish them those as soon as this weekends posts are done and out of the way. Hopefully once I have caught up and I can get on and finish the missing posts from the summer that I have been meaning to do for so long. I love writing the blog and it not something I going to give up doing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They look so happy together

Roy said...

They are most of the time, although they have there moments. That is sisters for you, I guess.