Wednesday, 31 July 2013

Beautiful Rutland

With the summer in full swing, and before the developers and their friends in Rutland County Council have theie way, I thought it would be nice to include a post on why it matters that we fight any move to destroy this beautiful part of England forever.


To me Rutland is one of the most beautiful counties in England and I will never tire of its lovely open countryside that is there for all to see and to enjoy. It is this fair land that I walk on everyday and see as I drive along to work each day that as kept me smiling when everything else seemed to be a mess. I guess that is why I get so passionate about keeping it rural for the future generations of mine and others families to enjoy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So may people don't see or just do not value what they have on there doorstep, I'm in Shrops and there are some lovely places around here. That people don't visit or take time to see as they are too busy wanting to go to spain