Tuesday, 26 August 2014
Thank You
Just wanted to say a quick thank you to all of you that have come back to the blog after so long and those that have found it for the first time. It has been a record month for the year so far. In fact the blog hasn't had this many hits in a month since October last year.
From here on in the rate of posting entries is likely to likely to diminish some what as my work takes over my free time. It won't happen straight away but it will happen. I'm hoping to think up some regular post that will keep the blog going and then there will be the odd family related post I'm sure and stuff I find topical on the news. Just don't expect two posts a day when you will be lucky to see two a week, in say two or three weeks time.
It been great coming back to the blog again and I have enjoyed up dating the year with entries I started and never completed and writing new entries too. I never did get to finish updating the missing pictures from 2010, but that I will continue to do as time allows. Anyone that knows me will know that updating is emotional too, in so many different ways.
So anyway who every you are I thank you for taking you time to read the blog and some of my thoughts on life and on my family too who I love so much, for the people that are special to me will always be special to me at least. Just wish I had more time to post blog entries.
From here on in the rate of posting entries is likely to likely to diminish some what as my work takes over my free time. It won't happen straight away but it will happen. I'm hoping to think up some regular post that will keep the blog going and then there will be the odd family related post I'm sure and stuff I find topical on the news. Just don't expect two posts a day when you will be lucky to see two a week, in say two or three weeks time.
It been great coming back to the blog again and I have enjoyed up dating the year with entries I started and never completed and writing new entries too. I never did get to finish updating the missing pictures from 2010, but that I will continue to do as time allows. Anyone that knows me will know that updating is emotional too, in so many different ways.
So anyway who every you are I thank you for taking you time to read the blog and some of my thoughts on life and on my family too who I love so much, for the people that are special to me will always be special to me at least. Just wish I had more time to post blog entries.
