Monday, 28 November 2011

Emily turns Thirteen

Today see Emily turn officially into a teenager, although she has been practising for ages. Today is her thirteenth birthday. I did think of posting some embarrassing picture of Emily when she was little, like the one where she looks like Ian Hislop when she was a baby, but in the end I decided to be kind and include a picture of her party food. 


It doesn't seem that long ago since she was Lucy age, a lot has happened since then, but all the same it seems like yesterday I was taking off to nursery before I went to work. She is growing up now, and although she has the rare off day, she is turning into a lovely young woman. I can't believe that in five years time she will be turning eighteen. It is amazing how they grow. She is so clever and beautiful too, if only she would believe it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope she had a great time.

Roy said...

She had some friends round for a little party and they all seemed to have a great time.

Ken said...

Happy Birthday Emily

Richard said...

Hope she had a good Birthday

Roy said...

Thanks everyone, I will pass on your messages.