Saturday, 31 March 2012
Britains Got Talent - Week 2
Another fine week of talent on Britains got talent tonight and as always it hard to pick a winner of the show from so of the high class acts, but it is a winner I have to pick. Tonight that honour goes to Ryan O'Shaughnessy for a lovely beautiful song penned by his own hand. The way he just stunned the audience at the end that delayed the applause was amazing.
The other act that blew me away and came a close second was the dance group Twist And Pulse Dance Company, I though they were as good as anything we had seen on the show in the past. Tonights show also packed one other act worth a mention that was the rape band The Mend, I just thought they performed so well.
Finally I'm sorry if the video gets blocked by Fremantle, like last weeks. They clearly don't want any advertising for their wonderful programme. Although I can understand their point, ut is a same really when years ago they wouldn't have bothered. You will just have to follow the link to YouTube.
Posted by
Roy
Labels:
Britains Got Talent,
TV
No comments:
Post a Comment