Wednesday, 2 June 2010
The Country Park - Take 2
It was the last day before Emily and Catherine left me to see there Mum in Leeds and the weather was set fine for the day. After all the fun from the last time we were at the country park in Melton we decided to set off for another visit.
We didn't spend long there this time but all the same we had great fun. I went for a walk with Catherine which was rather nice. Sometimes being the middle one and the quietest she gets over looked so hunting for trees to climb was rather fun. Emily mean while just had fun finding new friends and being able to go wild. When I returned with Catherine Emily had managed to secure the rather wild swing and Catherine joined her and the friend Emily had made.
It nice to see them having fun. Sometimes I think they haven't had an easy life.
No comments:
Post a Comment