Wednesday, 2 May 2012
Blog Delays
If anyone was wondering where all the blog posts have gone after freeze of posting last month well the answer is simple, they have been delayed by a little tummy bug which has knocked me for six since Monday.
It came into the house with Lucy at the weekend. When she said she had been sick on the way home from the holiday I just put it down to motion sickness. It wasn't until she went to the toilet and complained occasionally of tummy pains that I thought something was up, but it didn't seem that bad. She was a bit tired but she was eating. It wasn't until I got it that I realised how bad the little bug was. I slept most Monday and Tuesday away and it wasn't until today that I started to eat again.
Anyway, the subjects for the blog posts are all in place and it will be just a question of time before they are posted, starting first with the family posts and some of the smaller posts.
Posted by
Roy
Labels:
Blogging

No comments:
Post a Comment