Thursday, 24 May 2012
Just Pictures
I have had some nice comments about some of the pictures I have posted on Facebook recently. I'm glad people like them but I just take pictures of what I see just because I enjoy just taking them, so it is so nice to positive feedback. All the same, I feel I'm still have so much to learn.
What I would love to do for a change is to take some urban photographs. It not something have I really get the chance to do here, being that I'm surrounded by countryside all the time. It would be great to have the time and the money to just drive around and get some pictures of urban life for a change.The contrast with what I see day to day would be quite striking visually and it would be a little different of an experience for me.
So if the blog has, at sometime, some urban photographs from one of the nearby cities don't be surprised. It is just me trying out something different. Finally thanks for all the kind comments. I just take pictures of what I see and your comments are lovely.
Posted by
Roy
Labels:
Photography

No comments:
Post a Comment