Saturday, 19 May 2012

Countdown Begins

With yesterdays release on Facebook of the presenter photographs for next series of Big Brother the countdown has begun, keeping interest build after the release of the eye on the 7th May.


What everyone will be waiting for now is for the pictures of this years house which will feature in the summer show and the celebrity show in the new year. Excitement is high at channel 5 and they feel that they have made the show their own and applied their own style to the show.

It will be interesting to see if the channel take any of the criticisms that the hardcore fans levelled at the show, particularly about a live web feed. My feeling is they won't, although the audience figures were generally good last year by Channel 5 standards, I still don't think they will get the interest they need to make it pay. 

Last year Channel 5 managed to produce a super show and I hope that manage to pull it off again. I really enjoyed the freshness of the show last year and I looking forward to seeing if they can make it even better this year with another bunch of excellent housemates.

No comments: