Thursday, 10 May 2012

Britain's Got Talent - Finalists 2012

So here we are at the point when the line up for Saturdays final of Britain's Got Talent and all the live semi finals have been completed.


So without further a do, here are the acts that will see in Saturdays final of the show:

Sundays Semi Final 

Ashleigh and Pudsey (1st) - Probably the best dog act that has ever been on the show.

Only Boys Aloud (2nd) - A welsh male voice choir who specialise in traditional welsh music.

Mondays Semi Final  

Charlotte and Jonathan (1st) - A Opera Deut with big voices that astounded the judges, and probably favourites to win

Kai & Natalia (2nd) - A young ballroom dancing couple who have put a new twist into a dated dance form.

Tuesdays Semi Final 

Loveable Rouges (1st) - A trio of lads with a fresh sound that have added controversy to the show having been talent spotted by the show.

Molly Rainford (2nd) - A eleven year old school girl that wow the judges with her mature sounding voice.

Wednesdays Semi Final  

Sam Kelly (1st) - A singer that claims he us useless at everything but music and that music is his life.

Nu Sxool Dance (2nd) - A group of fun loving kids that formed themselves into a dance group that are fun to watch.

Thursdays Semi Final  

Ryan O'Shaughnessy (1st) - A singer songwriter who failed to win the Irish version of the "The Voice".

Aquabatique (2nd) - Basically a group of failed olympic or retired synchronised swimmers with a giant fish tank. 

Judges Choice

[Still to be announced]

So out of the 10 acts I predicted only six made it through to the final. I was hoping for better, but then I didn't know how they would put the acts up against each other. Last night, for example three of the acts I picked were up against each other. Personally I can't wait to the final on Saturday night,, it is going to be a great show. I loved the programme the first time I watched it still do.

No comments: