Sunday, 6 May 2012

Britain's Got Talent - Predictions

One of the things that Judges and presenters do these days is to predict who is going to win talent shows and reality television programmes, why this my attempt at doing the same thing.


However before I do that I'm going to reduce the list to the 10 acts that I think will make it through to the final. So here there are:
  • Brynolf and Ljung
  • Loveable Rogues
  • Hope Murphy
  • Ashleigh and Pudsey
  • Ryan O'Shaughnessy
  • Sam Kelly
  • Charlotte and Jonathan
  • Showbears
  • Twist And Pulse Dance Company
  • Nu Sxool dance
I'm probably wrong, since I don't know who is in which semi-final and some of the good acts I like are always against each other and there are so many others I have missed out. As for my stab at the winner I going to go for Loveable Rogues for that simple fact I thought they were wonderful.

No comments: