Thursday, 31 May 2012
At the moment I'm really having fun on Twitter while watching television show. I forgot how really enjoyable it was until this years Apprentice aired. I have been playing with it since posted about it on the blog but I had really got back into it until now.
For me it makes watching a television show more interesting being able to interact with others watching the same programme. It also good for just letting go of stuff and getting it out there and keeping in contact with people you know. Of course if you are new to it, remember one thing, it is a public and you have to keep that mind when posting openly. So you just have to watch what you say and not say anything you don't want the whole world to know.
If you want to follow me my handle is undercover_mole. You are more than welcome to add me to your friends list. I will be on most nights tweeting about Big Brother and now and again during the day.
Posted by
Roy

No comments:
Post a Comment