Thursday, 26 July 2012

Busy Times

Despite the lovely weather, a time when you should really be relaxing, it has been rather busy time. So busy that the blog is getting over looked at the moment.


There are family posts from a month or more ago that need finishing, others that are just titles and some that are almost finished. The problem is there is just not he time to do everything in life and then there is the pressure of life itself and all that goes with it sometimes that gets in the way.

Some things are exciting at the moment, while other things carry on to be disappointing. There are things in life you can do something about and those are the ones that are working out for a change and taking up some of my time at the moment I spend writing the blog. The other things, well, you just have to do your best and hope and wait and see if they fall in to place too.

What this means for the blog, I am not totally sure yet. I fear as we move into the autumn there will be less posts, not something I want but my lack of time will just mean fewer posts. I love writing this blog and rest assured it will carry on, but know I'm just working towards what I want in life for those that I love and that matter to me.

No comments: