Friday, 6 July 2012

Family Posts

Anyone expecting a family post will note the absence of them over the coming weeks. The next possible date the girls are together is over three weeks away and that is just a fact of life.


To say I'm will miss Lucy and having the girls together over the coming weeks is an understatement. Not knowing what has been going on in Lucy's life is one of the thing I feel is hardest to deal with. Not having contact with her for so long just hurts, but that is life and I can't see this situation changing. 

Of course some would say I want sympathy but they don't know what it is like, I just want to see my daughter I helped bring into this world with someone as much as possible. People can keep their sympathy for the children dying in Africa and around the world from lack of clean water and food or in war zones. I don't need it. 

I just can't wait to see her and have fun with all my girls again. That is something I'm looking forward too. This isn't what I wanted and that is a fact and always will be, but all you can do is make the most of it and move forward and that is what I will do given what I have and those that are so special to me.