Monday, 16 July 2012
Emily Jets Off
It going to be quiet around the house without Emily for the coming week. She has jetted off to Spain for a week with her friend Millie and her father to a small village near the East coast and to temperatures in the upper twenties and lower thirties. I know she is looking forward to seeing the sun.
What I find amazing is just how quick children grow. It doesn't seem that long ago she was Lucy sized and now she is jetting off to Spain with her friends. She really growing up now and despite the odd teenage mood she is turning into such a lovely young lady and she certainly has her head screwed on the right way. Next year she tipped to win the science award for physics along with her friend Millie, and she is highly sort after by the sports teams.
I know when I went away at her age I had a grand time and I'm sure she will too. It is all like a big adventure and very exciting. Catherine is not missing out completely on going abroad this year, and she off to Italy with her Mum in the autumn.
Posted by
Roy
Labels:
Emily

No comments:
Post a Comment