Monday, 13 August 2012
Big Brother 2012 - Final
So we come to the end of another enjoyable series of Big Brother and I must say that Channel 5 have made the show there own, even if they haven't managed the same viewing figures than Channel 4.
The 31-year-old, sex change, development chef, Luke Anderson, received the most votes to win in this years final. He left the house to huge cheers, thankfully, and was presented with the £50,000 prize money by the host of the show before telling us that about himself, as if we didn't know already.
I think for once the public got it right. He wasn't the most boring housemate but then he wasn't the most interesting. He sort sailed down the middle and provided enough drama to make the show work with an interesting sex change sub plot.
I just hope he feels accepted for who his now, which was probably his reason for going on the show, because I think even Z-list fame won't come from the housemates of the Channel 5 show.
The 31-year-old, sex change, development chef, Luke Anderson, received the most votes to win in this years final. He left the house to huge cheers, thankfully, and was presented with the £50,000 prize money by the host of the show before telling us that about himself, as if we didn't know already.
I think for once the public got it right. He wasn't the most boring housemate but then he wasn't the most interesting. He sort sailed down the middle and provided enough drama to make the show work with an interesting sex change sub plot.
I just hope he feels accepted for who his now, which was probably his reason for going on the show, because I think even Z-list fame won't come from the housemates of the Channel 5 show.
Posted by
Roy
Labels:
Big Brother,
Channel 5,
TV

No comments:
Post a Comment