Thursday, 23 August 2012

The Weekend that Wasn't

This coming weekend is the weekend that wasn't. It was the extra weekend I was meant to be having Lucy to make up for some of the lost time from the month I didn't see Lucy in July, but it hasn't happened.  I wish I could make people understand how important family is to me. I wish I could say more but I just can't.


As you can imagine I'm upset about this. It was a shame in more ways than one, it was the first weekend I had some spare money and had so fun things planed for little Lucy including fun days out. I guess it can't be helped she hasn't seen her little sister because her holiday arrangements. All the same I was disappointed I could reach a compromise with her mummy. The worse thing is for me is I will never make any of this time up and every minute is so precious to me. I hate all this. 

No comments: