Hopefully we can get out again tomorrow and have some fun. I just hate being stuck in the house and I want us to have as much fun as we can.
Thursday, 16 August 2012
Out Again
Thankfully it was warm even dull it was rather dull for most of the day, and that allowed us to get out and about for a while to enjoy the fresh air which was good after yesterday.
The morning was spent doing very much other than waking up, watching television and playing. It seems the story of the holidays really. The day really didn't get started after lunchtime when we headed out to the park in Okaham before heading off to Stamford to feed the ducks. It was fun at the park but we were unlucky with the weather and we had shelter under a willow tree to shelter from a shower. All the same it was nice to be out.
Hopefully we can get out again tomorrow and have some fun. I just hate being stuck in the house and I want us to have as much fun as we can.
Hopefully we can get out again tomorrow and have some fun. I just hate being stuck in the house and I want us to have as much fun as we can.
No comments:
Post a Comment