Wednesday, 15 August 2012
Quiet Wednesday
Today was one of those days where nothing really got done and so little positive can be said of it really.
Fun was had in the morning watching television and playing and that was it was hardly a day to remember with the afternoon carrying on in the same way. Hardly the fun I wanted for Lucy or any of the girls. I just want them to have a nice summer and anything that gets in the way of that is frustrating and annoying.
To be honest I have I been generally rather disappointed with the summer full stop. It has hardly been what I expected it to be and one of the worse I can remember in all the summers I have had. Luckily there are a few days of Lucy being here and another weekend to come and hopefully thing can be turned round.

No comments:
Post a Comment