Wednesday, 15 August 2012
Celebrity Big Brother - Summer 2012
With just a could of days passed after the main show the people at Channel 5 have the house already for a new bunch of hosemates. All of them ready to fight it out to the end to become the winner of the summer celebrity show.
Since the show moved to Channel 5 the ratings have always been better for the Celebrity version of the show, so it comes as no supprise that they have included a Celebrity version of the show this summer.
Looking at the peolpe they have lined up it looks like it is going to be a good show, and I hope it is. It will be what the show needs to secure it's future on the Channel. As always I looking forward to be entertained for the next few weeks by a show I love.
Since the show moved to Channel 5 the ratings have always been better for the Celebrity version of the show, so it comes as no supprise that they have included a Celebrity version of the show this summer.
Looking at the peolpe they have lined up it looks like it is going to be a good show, and I hope it is. It will be what the show needs to secure it's future on the Channel. As always I looking forward to be entertained for the next few weeks by a show I love.
Posted by
Roy
Labels:
Big Brother,
Channel 5,
TV

No comments:
Post a Comment