- Sewn - The Feeling
- Hit Me Baby One More Time - Travis
- Brown Eyed Girl - Van Morrison
- Better Together - Jack Johnson
- Strange and Beautiful - Aqualung
- Somebody - Depeche Mode
- Good Riddance - Green Day
- Heartbeats - Jose Gonzalez
- Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol
- Head Over Feet - Alanis Morissette
- Californiacation - Red Hot Chlli Peppers
- Everybody Hurts - REM
- Somewhere Only We Know - Keane
- Pressure Point - The Zortons
- Perfect Day - Lou Reed
Monday, 14 February 2011
Artist of the Week - Compilation
Every so often it is nice to listen to a mix of music rather than a single artist. So this week there is no Artist of the week spot and instead a list of song for a a compilation CD.
All the songs are from a few years ago and all and sometimes I find it is refreshing to listen to song from the past and enjoy the sounds of bands and artists that you haven't listened to for a while.
Anyway I hope you find something in the computation you like and haven't listened to for a while. I know I'm looking forward to catching up with some old favourites until next week when the "Artist of the Week" spot will appear again.
Posted by
Roy
Labels:
Artist of the Week,
Music,
Video
No comments:
Post a Comment