Saturday, 26 February 2011

Work Work Work

Work is the order of the day and did I get anything done today, well no. It was just one of those days that sailed by. I didn't even get to finish yesterdays blog entry. Oh well there is always tomorrow.

The problem with "there is always tomorrows" is what happens when there are no tomorrows left. Then what do you? It is no good playing games when there are things to get on with that need doing or things that need sorting. Somethings are to important to leave to tomorrow. Nothing gets done on it's own. You have to work at it however hard it is and from this you get your rewards. You have to keep going until you accomplish your task then you can rest and have fun while feeling the rewards of your labour. Thankfully at least for work I had to do today I have another day to do, but for somethings in life it better to do them in the moment rather than sitting around and doing nothing. The approach of doing nothing gets you nowhere. Waiting for another day gets nothing done about anything and at worse can make you rush things and then make mistakes.

So no sitting around waiting for things to happen and work to get done. Take the bull by the horns make things happen. That is the best approach to have and never give up.

No comments: