Sunday, 6 February 2011

Yet Another Quiet Weekend

Recently the budget has been rather tight that has stopped us doing so many things that we would like to do. This was one of those weekends where every penny had to be watched. It didn't stop the fun it just meant we couldn't do or have the things we all wanted. 


All the same we managed to have some fun it was lovely to have the girls together. I got some nice quiet time with Lucy in the mornings when she got up earlier than Emily and Catherine and we pottered around together doing things around the house and jobs I have wanted to do for a while. All in all it was a relaxing weekend after Fridays rush and made up for what was a lot less than wonderful birthday. 

I could list all the high points, but I'm sure if you want to know what we get up to on weekend like this you can read back and find a smilier post. I really can't wait for spring to come and for the sun to come out again and warm us all.

No comments: