Thursday, 14 June 2012

Sunshine

I'm sorry to be so British with posts about the weather but it has been so grey and wet for the last month that any sunshine is worth mentioning. I know nearly everyone on my Facebook has been commenting on the rubbish weather if they happen to live in England.


Today was one of those what seems like rare days when the sun actually came out for the morning. It just so lovely to see and it certainly warmed my heart. I managed to get out into the village with the camera and given I had places to go today it was Just lovely to be able to do it with the sun shinning. It just a shame it not going to stay like this and as I write this post the rain has returned.

I just hope that the long range weather forecast is wrong. It has it staying this way to at least the first week in July and may be beyond. It not what the school children and families will want with the coming of the school holidays.

No comments: