Thursday, 21 June 2012
Longest Day
Well it is that time of the year again when we reach the longest day. The summer solstice is upon us once more, although this year it feels like anything but summer. I should imagine that the Druids have more chance of seeing rain drops fall at fawn than a beautiful sunrise. Hopefully they can do something about the weather with their ancient ways and customs.
I love the long days and the short nights and although it a celebration of summer once it passes I notice the days closing in again my heart always sinks a little as the sun goes down earlier each day. Although I know there is still a lot of the summer to go through, it just starts reminding me that winter will be upon us again soon. Whatever you do with your longest day I hope you find time to enjoy it and have some fun with the people that matter to you.
Posted by
Roy
Labels:
Thoughts
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment